All travellers are required to go through immigration clearance upon arrival in Singapore.
The granting of visit passes to visitors is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered for entry into Singapore:
You may find following links helpful when applying for visa
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Valid Singapore visa
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
If you require an invitation letter from us,email us at this id (email@example.com) with the following information:
- For information on countries/regions requiring visa click here
- Documents required for visa application can be found here
- Information on Singapore Missions overseas can be found here
- For more information please visit official ICA website
- Name of applicant
- Travel document\passport details